Monday, June 13, 2011

So you want to start a blog...

Welcome! I started this blog last year and never actually did anything with it.  (Ahem.) So eight months later here I am - trying again.  I don't really know what makes a person decide to start blogging, but for me it was several things.  I have found some wonderful stories and people this way and often when I am reading other blogs I find something that I have been looking for - advice, information, entertainment. So here I am, humbly, trying my hand at it.  We'll see how it goes. 
I guess I should introduce myself - I'm Mrs. Lovely.  I have been blessed with a wonderful life with my husband (The Captain) and our beautiful three month old daugher, Baby Lovely. I'm still adjusting to the new mom phase of my life, but so far it has been the most amazing thing I have ever done.  I'm not sure if this is going to turn into a "Mommy Blog", but I'm sure Baby Lovely will have a starring role none the less.  My goal is to blog at least three days a week to start - any advice or words of wisdom to get me started?

No comments:

Post a Comment