Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm back

Excuse.  Excuse.  Apology. Apology. Picture of preturnaturally cute baby. That about sums up this post, n'est pas?


Her Mother's daughter - learning the importance of cheese, croissants and wine mulitculturalism.

I'm back, and I have been properly shamed, but I can offer a few million excuses to break the ice if you would prefer. Let's start with the fact that in addition to taking care of this sweet little cherub, life has somehow been even busier than usual. If everyone's life is like this, please excuse me, but sometimes I feel like they gave the lead horse on my merry-go-round uppers.

Over the holidays, we hosted Thanksgiving, a pre-Christmas Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and New Years Day. Oh yeah, and immediately following the holidays we had a good friend come to stay with us for the past few weeks. A good friend who does not make a very good houseguest. (read - NEEDY.)

I've also started planning for AG's birthday party, since it is now less than two months away! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle having a full fledged toddler, but her party is giving me an outlet to not have to think about that yet. Denial and crudités, anyone?


I am going to attempt to stay on the (blog) wagon this time.  I have lots of things to share - including some wonderful new recipes I've tried and many, many more pictures of above cute baby.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. DONT even get me started on 1 year birthdays coming up TOO Fast! IM in denial. So much so, that we are not having her birthday party until JUNE! haha. Ok, so denial is not the reason. The real reason is A. We want to have it outside at our lake (March is too cold) and B. my inlaws are coming over from NZ in June, so it will be fun to have them here for the big party! and C. Gives me more time to make crafts and plan! haha. I LOVE that kitchen set she is playing with. so cute.

    ReplyDelete